5. Qualifying for different card levels
1. Nordic Choice Club has four card levels: BLUE, SILVER, GOLD and PLATINUM. The card level is determined on the number of qualifying nights members stay at Nordic Choice hotels in the Nordic and Baltic countries during the course of your 12-month membership.
2. One qualifying night is equivalent to one overnight stay at room rates. Special discounted rates such as, but not limited to, bus tours, crew rates, etc. are equivalent to 0.5 of a qualifying night at our hotels in the Nordic and Baltic countries.
3. Qualifying nights are not calculated for overnight stays paid for with bonus points or for “complimentary” rooms.
4. Qualification for a higher card level occurs in accordance with the following regulations:
- Members who spend 10 qualifying nights during a 12-month period qualify for Nordic Choice Club SILVER.
- Members who spend 35 qualifying nights during a 12-month period qualify for Nordic Choice Club GOLD.
- Members who spend 60 qualifying nights during a 12-month period qualify for Nordic Choice Club PLATINUM.
In the course of an earning period, members may qualify for SILVER, GOLD or PLATINUM. There are no qualification requirements for BLUE. Members who are promoted to a higher level will retain this level for all of the next earning period (the subsequent 12 months). The sum of the qualifying nights shall revert to zero at the end of the earning period. This will not affect the redeemable bonus points.