6. Membership benefits
1. For the individual card levels: Different membership benefits apply to BLUE, SILVER, GOLD and PLATINUM, so that the higher the card level you achieve, the more benefits you can enjoy.
2. Membership benefits pertaining to the individual card level apply, at all times, as they appear in these membership terms and conditions.
3. At SILVER or GOLD level, you will be able to choose 2 (SILVER) or 3 (GOLD) individual benefits. The benefits selected will not take effect until you next hotel stay and, at the latest, up to 48 hours after you have saved your selection in your personal membership profile on the Nordic Choice Club website. Members at SILVER or GOLD level can also choose not to avail themselves of any of the individual benefits but instead to receive a percentage increase in the bonus points earned at the prevailing percentage rates, see below.
4. Nordic Choice Club cannot guarantee room categories when using the “guaranteed rooms 48/24 hours in advance” option.
5. In Sweden, members are awarded personal and dated restaurant vouchers, which are only valid on the specified dates and cannot be accumulated. These vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash, and no change is given.