- Location - Close city center, a lot of restaurants around and some attractions, just a short walk. Malmö central train station is just a few minutes walk away. Easy to park also, if you have a ...
- Location - Close city center, a lot of restaurants around and some attractions, just a short walk. Malmö central train station is just a few minutes walk away. Easy to park also, if you have a car.
- General cleanness - everything perfect regarding cleanness
- Shower water temperature -easy to set up and consistent
- Breakfast - big variety and good food.
- Towels in bathroom - very small,
- Amenities in the room - There´is no minibar or any bottle of water either. Even if not for free, upsets me a little have to dress up in the middle of the night and have to go the reception to buy water.
- Air con - not possible to adjust by your own
- Amenities in the toilet - no hairdryer available.
- View from the window - my room was a small one with a window to the lobby and the corridor, that bored mye a little as i had no privacy at all.
- Also, due to have window to the lobby I was able to heard a lot of noise in the room, until late hours because the people talking and laughing and early morning for the same reasons.
- Staff/service - Maybe because the hotel is highly attended, the staff are efficient but a little cold with the guests. Hard to get a smile from the staff of front office. When I made the reservation online,there was presented a option to choose high or lower floor, I choose high floor, but I was given a room on first floor. Reservation was made with plenty of time, over 3 weeks before my stay.
DO I WILL RETURN?
can happen, but I´ll try to find an alternative first.
by train from Copenhagen airport, is about 30 minutes cost around 12€.