Choose your favourite room with Choose Room!
Would you like a room on a higher floor? Close to the elevator? With a view of the street perhaps? Well, now you can choose for yourself. We are the first hotel chain in the Nordics to launch Choose Room, the latest function in our app.
Guests now have the chance to customise their stay by selecting a specific room in the app 48 hours prior to check-in. The service will first be rolled out at two of our hotels in Stockholm, the Clarion Hotel© Sign and the Clarion Hotel© Stockholm.
It’s a bit like choosing your own seat on a plane, only with more options.
– Guests can choose a room using a map based on personal preferences within the room category of the original booking. You can select specific floors, a bath or shower, views of the street and so on. It’s a bit like choosing your own seat on a plane, only with more options,” says Lisa Farrar, Chief Digital Officer at Nordic Choice Hotels.
How does Choose Room work?
- The service becomes available in the app 48 hours before check-in.
- You can choose a room in the category that matches your original booking with the help of a map.
- You can choose a room until midnight the day before you are due to check in.
- The service costs 80 kr. GOLD and PLATINUM members of the Nordic Choice Club can use the service free of charge.
Not yet a member of the Nordic Choice Club? Go ahead and join here!
The service will initially be available at the Clarion Hotel© Sign and the Clarion Hotel© Stockholm
Those of you due to stay at the Clarion Hotel Sign or the Clarion Hotel Stockholm can already use the service! This is the roll-out phase of the service and in due course Choose Room will be available at all our hotels. We will also be adding more options including the chance to select other room categories and to pick a room until right before you check in!
Listen to what Tommy, a regular at the Clarion Hotel Sign, has to say about this new service:
We are so happy that the Clarion Hotel Sign and the Clarion Hotel Stockholm will be the two first hotels within Nordic Choice Hotels to offer the Choose Room function. All guests checking into a Clarion Hotel should be able to enjoy a personalised guest experience with passionate service, and Choose Room is a clear step in that direction,” says Christen Bagger, Senior Vice President Clarion Hotel.
App your stay!
The Nordic Choice Hotels app allows you to check in, use your mobile as a room key, chat with the reception, pay for your room bill and check out. You can also earn bonus points that can be used for free hotel stays and a great range of other benefits. Download the app here!